Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a home airbox removal, but where can you buy the pod filters for our bikes. Plus where I can get the breather filter? Anyone know the dimensions of the filters?
Lots of questions I know, but I am sure someone knows.

thanks a lot

cheers, jason

·
Registered
290 Posts
customcafe

By all means, use New Bonneville.com for all your needs, great items and people to deal with, and say hello to Brent for me. Make sure you check out the "What's new" page for your bike, I just got the new gas cap and the seat cowl bolts. I was going to get a flip-up gas cap but didn't like how high it sat, this new gas cap from New Bonneville is the answer! It looks so cool and it's easy to open the cap for fueling. I bought the silver one, my bike is black.

Oh ya, you get a cool decal like the one in the post above with your order!! Thanks Brent

[ This message was edited by: 4Triumph on 2006-11-12 13:50 ]

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys exactly what I needed. Brent I will be placing an order soon.

cheers, jason

·
Registered
316 Posts
Jason, Make sure to let me know how your project goes. I was thinking about getting the airbox elimination kit but would prefer a cheaper alternative.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I've got a batch of extra large flat track-style K&N's coming in soon. Totally trick if you're not going to run side covers.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts