Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to get the Blueflame Evo 3 pipes in the U.S.? Do they make them for the '07? The carbon high triangular looking things are sweet!

·
Registered
104 Posts
nice looking bike. there have been more triples popping up in ohio. for a few years there i thought i had the only one in the state. since the 1050 came out ya see a lot more of them.

mike

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sound
I think they sound great....thanks speedy do you ever go to quaker steak for bike nights....? My buddy rides a 675 and more than once we were the only triumph's in the parking lot...

·
Registered
104 Posts
i ride down to valleyveiw once in awhile. think i made it down 3 or 4 times this year at the start of the season. we ride down there meet then leave and go ride the valley for a bit. the group i ride with aint much for the hardley squid crowd down there. never been to the sheffield one i just moved to the west side so it is about the same distence to either one now? next season maybe i will check out the one on the west side see if its any better. i tend to ride down south or in W.V. more. my ride time is limited so if its a bike night or a sunday ride, see ya sunday morning. what part of ohio ya from? we ride down south east all the time on the good roads.

mike

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm down in Medina about 20 mins south of Cleveland the only roads worth riding are south Rt 800, 26a....you should come to a track day with us at mid ohio next year...probably the best road in ohio!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again. They sound good. Anything is better than stock - ***** bike sounds like a sewing machine!

·
Registered
104 Posts
i'm in berea, olmstead twp border. not far from medina. no mid ohio is not the best road in ohio 556 is LOL! i hope to do a track day next year. doing some work on the bike over the winter. should help with stopping, putting on pedal rotors. stock ones are worn out. also putting on new chain and sprockets. and some sticky tires. a new pipe would be nice cause mine is getting old and real loud with 30000 miles on it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNN ! 30,000 MILES !!! Are those all yours?

·
Registered
233 Posts
On 2006-11-17 11:04, hool-a-gan wrote:
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNN ! 30,000 MILES !!! Are those all yours?
hmmmmm, I have a little over 12,000 miles on my Daytona that I've had a year and a half, and I thought that was low. I mean 30,000 on a 6 year old bike is only 5,000 a year.

·
Registered
104 Posts
well the secret is i bought my bike new in 2003 as a left over. 3 years of sitting at Cleveland Akron Honda in the back next to a 01 pink er red one. picked it up for 7199 new with a fly screen and high pipe. no miles and the full 2 year warranty. so i have had it for almost 4 seasons. i ride about 8000 miles a season. have had the pipe on since 600 miles and the thing is getting louder every year.

mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts