Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'd like to buy a real service (maintenance) manual, not the little booklet that comes with the bike. Does anyone know where I can buy such a thing. An electronic copy (PDF) would be great.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just ordered a PDF formatted CD from ebay for like $10. I'll let you know how accurate it is when I get it.
Other than that, you can order one from your dealer for about $89

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi All,

I'd like to buy a real service (maintenance) manual, not the little booklet that comes with the bike. Does anyone know where I can buy such a thing. An electronic copy (PDF) would be great.

Thanks,

David
Hi, I have one if you still looking. Could send you a copy so save your $$ :0)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought one on Ebay for a few bucks on CD. The cd pretty much contains everything you might need, exploded views, diagrams, instructions, etc. The manual is huge, and easy to use as .pdf format. I know the other guy said he could give you a copy, this post is just in case that falls through.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well I try to send you guys the manual but I get this message:

"Your message has size 24.1 MB, which exceeds 10.0 MB, the maximum allowed by the server.

Select a different outgoing mail server from the list below or click Try Later to leave the message in your Outbox until it can be delivered."

Any idea how I can send it to you's in a different way?
Is there a place where I can upload it and you can then download the file? Let me know and I will do it for you! :0)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ok we established that if you have a gmail account I can send you the file due to the size of it. So if you do have an email account with gmail just send me a pm and I will send you the manual too :D

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Ozzy, do you have a 08 onwards manual or the first 2005 revision PDF that has been hovering around the net for a while?

I'd be interested on a bit newer edition, even though the bikes are almost the same still. Some torque values etc. have been revised via dealer bulletins and it would be nice to have all of these in the book.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the one I purchased last months is for the 09 model, however on the first page it says:
Part Number T3856080 issue 1, 03.2005

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Yes, just checked with Jack Lilley. Triumph has only one 1050 Triple manual on offer. No revised versions available.

·
Registered
657 Posts
the one I purchased last months is for the 09 model, however on the first page it says:
Part Number T3856080 issue 1, 03.2005
So dealer has sold you and old version. The one I got in March '08 has part number T3856080 issue2, 09.2006. Version you have could be downloaded in pdf form from some places on web (hint: check the other S3 site for tunes upload).

Once I figure out if I want to do it, then how to do it, then how to share it without legal recourse I might make it available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts