Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! It's great to see a new forum for Trident riders!
Very excited to have taken delivery of my 2022 Trident this past Saturday! Love the bike so far, although I'm still in the running in stage and limited to low speed/RPM riding- for now. This is my first triple, and it's so different than my A/C Bonneville, which I have kept.
I do have a question- in setting up the digital dashboard, I would like to have the clock displayed, as I like to gauge my ride time with out digging out my phone. I set the clock, but cannot find how bring it into the display tray, or anywhere. Seems like if you can set the clock, it should display somewhere.
Am I missing something? Thanks in advance-

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very excited to have taken delivery of my 2022 Trident this past Saturday! Love the bike so far, although I'm still in the running in stage and limited to low speed/RPM riding- for now. This is my first triple, and it's so different than my A/C Bonneville, which I have kept.
I do have a question- in setting up the digital dashboard, I would like to have the clock displayed, as I like to gauge my ride time with out digging out my phone. I set the clock, but cannot find how bring it into the display tray, or anywhere. Seems like if you can set the clock, it should display somewhere.
Am I missing something? Thanks in advance-
I think it's on the same one as the larger Gear indicator.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very excited to have taken delivery of my 2022 Trident this past Saturday! Love the bike so far, although I'm still in the running in stage and limited to low speed/RPM riding- for now. ...
so...pardon my ignorance but I didn't realize that this is a 2022 model vs 2021? interesting...

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Please post a few pictures. I, for one have not seen one of these yet. ...J.D.

·
Registered
2020 Trident 660 Matt Black
12 Posts
Please post a few pictures. I, for one have not seen one of these yet. ...J.D.
Here are a few of mine picked up from my dealer in Charleston, SC this Friday evening......I've since swapped out the stock mirrors for bar-ends, and thrown on some black adjustable clutch and brake levers, replacing the stock aluminum ones, as well as removed all
stickers and reflectors.

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
206 Posts
My Tiger has several screens that show different functions, for instance, the fuel gauge does not display on them all. I thought your Trident might be similar so chased up the manual.

Looking through the manual it seems you don't get a clock display. It uses the clock for other functions, such as setting the time interval before the trip meter auto-resets.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Tiger has several screens that show different functions, for instance, the fuel gauge does not display on them all. I thought your Trident might be similar so chased up the manual.

Looking through the manual it seems you don't get a clock display. It uses the clock for other functions, such as setting the time interval before the trip meter auto-resets.
That seems a good conclusion- didn’t consider the auto reset function. Thanks

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Our local Triumph dealer closed this year, so I am not up to date. ...J.D.

·
Registered
15 Posts

There is 100% a clock on the trident.... It is on the same screen as the Gear indicator. There is no screen with just the clock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts