Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im an Aussie visiting L.A. regularly and having just bought a new Bonneville I am keen to replace my exhausts with a pair of Norman Hydes, Brituro's,Predators, Tors, Dominators....or????? Can some one make a recommendation re which exhaust and where to buy in L.A.
Cheers Ray

·
29,948 Posts
You should visit the "twins tech talk" forum - lots of info on Bonneville exhausts there - there is even a sticky with lots of comparisons between different pipes.

I like the predators from British Customs, and you can visit them while you're in LA. Look em up - www.british-customs.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!

Hey mate!

Thanks heaps for info and the offer.

I would love to get a bike, have to play that by ear.

cheers

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi, Im an Aussie visiting L.A. regularly and having just bought a new Bonneville I am keen to replace my exhausts with a pair of Norman Hydes, Brituro's,Predators, Tors, Dominators....or????? Can some one make a recommendation re which exhaust and where to buy in L.A.
Cheers Ray
Hello Ray;
Feel free to visit us and have a tour at our shop.
You can see our Racing bikes and high performance goodies for your Bonneville.
We have our own Dominator Touring and Sport for the Bonneville.
Brituro's are not longer available, we do carry Norman Hyde Toga's as well as Triumph TOR's.
www.triumphperformanceusa.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

I will stay down town, I am air crew with Qantas, I have a 4 day layover. Any advice would be great, parts much cheaper is the US than Oz.

PS: Also stay in Costa Mesa.

·
29,948 Posts
Dang it I didn't realise TPUSA were in that locality. That's cool - they have some superb gear for bonnies and know a helluva lot about tuning them. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts