Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. I'd like to know where to buy a quality cat eye tail light online. I have a friend fabricating a new rear end for my TBS and need a new tail light asap.

Do most tail lights have the same mounting points?

And are there any good looking LED versions out there? I'm thinking of sticking with a bulb type with a red lens unless I find a good LED light.

Thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got mine through Bella Corse. It's made for a Bonneville so the holes don't line up. Many different ways of mounting it, so you will just need to chose the best for you. Great quality and finish. I like mine alot, and it get many compliments. You know, like when somebody gets a large hump removed from their back. :)

http://www.bellacorse.com/bcc091.htm

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That does look cool but I'm looking for the long-thin more modern cat eye version. I did a search on the web but not sure what the differences in quality might be. This is to replace my lucas light since I'm taking off the fender.

I know some LED lights are cheaper and not very bright as compared to other brands.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The shopwiki link is the exact one I have, except I bought it (6 years ago) directly from motorcyclemods.com. They also have an angled license plate/light bracket which is nice, just click on "ACCESSORY BRACKETS" on their website.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reference Entropy. I may order from them.

Now I have to decide on amber/red, or clear lights....hmmmm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts