Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where can I find a replacement front fender for my 05 Bonneville Black?

I parked it out on the street and it looks like someone backed in to it, bending the front fender slightly. It rides fine and is almost unnoticeable, but I am thinking about selling it and I just want to get it fixed/replaced.

Anyway, I've searched online and the only thing I can find is bobbed, or chrome front fenders, or some sort of plastic unpainted ones I don't really trust.

·
30,525 Posts
The triumph dealer can order you one. I just bought a new front fender for mine this morning.

Once you have 30 posts you can place a "wanted" ad in our classifieds. If you want one quick your best bet is the dealer, or Bike Bandit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where can I find a replacement front fender for my 05 Bonneville Black?

I parked it out on the street and it looks like someone backed in to it, bending the front fender slightly. It rides fine and is almost unnoticeable, but I am thinking about selling it and I just want to get it fixed/replaced.

Anyway, I've searched online and the only thing I can find is bobbed, or chrome front fenders, or some sort of plastic unpainted ones I don't really trust.
I'm about to pull the front fender off my BB to replace with a boobed fender - looks new , I'll sell it to ya.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Seems to me anyone SELLING a Bonnie, needs more help than just a new fender.

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
Why is that? In my area you can't find a good used Bonnie for a decent price!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
B!B, you'll get a PM soon.

I originally wanted a W650, but those are really hard to find, until now. One is for sale in pretty damn good shape just down the road. And between the sale of my bonnie and the purchase of the Kawa, i'd actually have some money left over.

I know I'm nuts, I feel nuts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts