Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hmmm...don't know.

I was thinking about Marchessinni wheels but I don't know if they make them my 2008 Speedy. They are distributed through Lockhart Phillips. The Lockhart rep said they do since they own Brembo ( my brakes ) and it was no problem. I did not see my year available on the charts. I saw them at the San Mateo show and they are awesome. The rep said the aluminum ones are available for the Speed Triple for $1700. He said the difference is a couple of pounds of weight but the Magnesium version is $3300 and fragile. Big difference.

You can do a search on this forum for the other manufacturers and see what makes other Triumph owners happy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...don't know.

I was thinking about Marchessinni wheels but I don't know if they make them my 2008 Speedy. They are distributed through Lockhart Phillips. The Lockhart rep said they do since they own Brembo ( my brakes ) and it was no problem. I did not see my year available on the charts. I saw them at the San Mateo show and they are awesome. The rep said the aluminum ones are available for the Speed Triple for $1700. He said the difference is a couple of pounds of weight but the Magnesium version is $3300 and fragile. Big difference.

You can do a search on this forum for the other manufacturers and see what makes other Triumph owners happy.
Thanks. $1700 thats a really good price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts