Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I'm in need for a wheel builder in the NY City/Tri-state area. No problem traveling a bit to get the wheel done, trying to avoid shipping as it always adds significant time to anything. I have to get me rear rim laced and trued for my 76 T140V with rear disc. Does anyone have a good builder that is reliable, as the weather is getting nice I really want to get this project done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Call Dave at Classic Cycles 908-996-5337 . They are a full service shop and I believe it's a quick turn around. The only thing is it's a bit far from you, probably an hour and a half.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks I gave them a call but they are closed until the day after easter. he left his cell number little hesitant to call that number being that the shop is obviously on vacation. Any other suggestions, BTW I would drive that far, would give me an excuse to take the kids on a little road trip.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You won't be disappointed with Classic Cycles, and I know Dave doesn't mind if you call his cell. His shop is by far the best in the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.