Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wondering which colour that is most common when it comes to Bonnevilles. It seems like most drive black ones and I have not found many red ones, like my own (might be because they don't make them red anymore)

All of you who drive the standard Bonneville 790cc, what is the colour of your bike? (I admit it, its too cold to drive my bike and I do have too much time on my hands)

·
Registered
913 Posts
What's Trim say, motorcycles should be black?? :cool:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Mine is Scarlet Red, which is similar to USC Gamecock garnet. Go Cocks!

·
Registered
11,050 Posts
"Aegean Blue" (2005).

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have the red/silver. I'm not crazy about the color, I bought it used so I had no choice. I'm trying to decide if I should have it painted or what... I like black the best.

n578md want to trade?

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
I have photos, but nothing that beats the photo on this site. I tried to copy and move it to PhotoBucket, but the site said that's a no-no. So, here's the URL to a really nice shot of a Lucifer Orange and Silver T100. Like mine.

Lucifer Orange & Silver T100

Regards,

Bob

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
On 2007-01-26 18:45, Drift wrote:
I have the red/silver. I'm not crazy about the color, I bought it used so I had no choice. I'm trying to decide if I should have it painted or what... I like black the best.

n578md want to trade?
That color is awesome! You should paint your fenders red and sidecovers to match, check out this bike (Bonnie1000th):

·
Registered
759 Posts
n578md- I wouldn't look at it as "rough"...rather, look at it as Proudly Ridden!!

Oh yeah- Goodwood Green, named after world famous Goodwood Circuit in wonderful Ole' England!! Check it out...They had a special on HDCable a few weeks ago...it was amazing!!

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/fos/

I vow to touch ground there one day!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I liked my green and silver 2001 but now have a red and silver 2002.

Green and silver 01

Red and silver 02

I can't tell what color this one is I can't see through all the chickens. Must be one of those scooter people.

[ This message was edited by: Loxpump on 2007-01-26 20:22 ]

1 - 20 of 61 Posts