Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cargo netted this box from harbor freight tools to my bike today and was wondering whats the largest thing you've ever strapped down to your sprint.

My dad has even carried home 2x4's on his bike!

--Kory

PS. I've included the item installed if you're interested...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
That compressor is about the right size for inflating ____________(fill in the blank). :D

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
I need to get pics from the night I brought the 42" plasma tv home.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
764 Posts
Check out BBQ Boy!

This guy was photographed going down the Eastern Freeway in Melbourne last year.:eek:

·
Registered
288 Posts
My friend's girlfriend
Similarly: my friend, after he biffed his bike and it cracked the engine case. He outweighs me by about 50 lbs. Odd to have somebody riding bitch who was substantially larger than me.

"Thing"? One time a full-face helmet in its box. That's it. For bigger things I have something better..... a car!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I've carried mountain bikes, but the largest thing I've transported on the Sprint would have to be a 17ft folding kayak.

3 pics below.....

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sadly I have to say. Me!!!
But I'm working on it. I'm looking to shed 3 1/2Stone (49lbs / 22kgs) by summer.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Do I win a prize for overloading?

·
Registered
139 Posts
My Dad!

I took my dad about 100 miles to pick up his '01 sprint.

I'm 6'3'' and 15 stone, he's definitely heavier by atleast 2 stone.

I couldn't help thinking that if he wasn't happy to buy his bike when we got down there that I would take him to the train station for the return journey. Luckily he bought it!

·
Premium Member
24,383 Posts
No way PeirreOBollox:nah:

I win hands down with my 300 litre freezer.

What is my prize Kory?

Let me guess....... a case of Appletons Extra 12 year aged Jamaican Rum (just happens to be my favourite).

That would be great 'cos I am down to 3 bottles now, dang stuff keeps evaporating on me darn it!:Dang:

Ok I am ready for my present now:present:

waiting..............

DaveM

1 - 20 of 26 Posts