Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few threads here about different exhausts for the Street Twin. Does anybody have experience with the shorty versions from various companies? I've seen them available from British Customs, Cone, Remus, and Zard. Your thoughts and experience? And others?

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had the British Customs shorties, then switched to the Cone shorties on my street twin. In my opinion, the Cone ones sound better. They are a lot cheaper too.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a Tec Rebel 2-1 and real happy with it and the price.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had the British Customs shorties, then switched to the Cone shorties on my street twin. In my opinion, the Cone ones sound better. They are a lot cheaper too.
Good to know. I like the stock sound, are they similar? Much louder than the stock?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Tec Rebel 2-1 and real happy with it and the price.
I saw those too. How's the sound? Did you install it yourself and was it straightforward (I did watch their video and looked pretty simple). How is the construction?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I saw those too. How's the sound? Did you install it yourself and was it straightforward (I did watch their video and looked pretty simple). How is the construction?
Easy install just time consuming; there is a video on their site and it sounds glorious without the removable baffle, reminds me of a speedway bike in a good way.

Reactions: Wordguy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts