Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody knows if there are any significant changes in store for the 2020 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC and XE. Searching but have not found anything yet. Been shopping adv and/or off road capable bikes for a long time now and I am close to pulling the trigger on a 2019 XE. Probably going ahead but curious if changes are in store for 2020.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if nothing else it will bring a price decrease on the '19 :)
Yes. Possibly...lol. That I would be on board with, if I benefited from that price drop :grin2:

Of course, I only have 3 Triumph dealers within reasonable distance so I have to figure out inventory first.

·
Registered
14 Posts
First year bike that isn't selling as well as they hoped, maybe nothing? I just bought my XE this past weekend and I was out the door (tax, license, etc) under MSRP.

·
Registered
93 Posts
No idea... but a 1200 Street Scrambler would be good.
Wouldn't that be the XC even though it's pretty good off pavement?
Not really.

Don't need the off-road/adventure stuff - 21" wheel, long travel suspension, big tank, rearward footrests, ground clearance.

Would like the 1200 engine (which would mean twin discs, I suppose) and tubeless tyres.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not really.

Don't need the off-road/adventure stuff - 21" wheel, long travel suspension, big tank, rearward footrests, ground clearance.

Would like the 1200 engine (which would mean twin discs, I suppose) and tubeless tyres.
That makes some sense and if that bike existed I might of gotten it instead of the Scrambler. I thought the Speed Twin or the Bonneville T120 might be that bike until I sat on them, both tiny bikes for my 6'3" height and the pegs so far back at least on the Speed Twin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts