Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'am bored. Where the heck is everybody? This place is dryer than a popcorn fart lately. Wheres Mad when ya need him? :(

·
Registered
979 Posts
Noticed that too myself,think Cheap's busy with his mods trying to get it to look as good as a black one,don't know where the rest are though. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I've been spendin' more time ridin', but I'm tryin' to take up the slack for Cheap.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Been quiet for a couple days here....my son's ball-games, etc. On my way home last night I had to help direct traffic (accident) for an hour or so in the rain so I went straight home, took a hot shower and hit the hay.

OT:

The accident mentioned above was pretty ugly, a woman's car stalled mid-turn into US highway 15 and she exited the car for whatever reason......at which time she got hit by a pickup truck. I was frankly amazed that she survived at all, but this morning the radio staion reports she is in serious but stable condition. The man that hit her said he had slowed because he saw the car in the road but couldn't avoid her when she stepped out from in front of the car, he estimated 25 MPH at impact and his truck was only about 30 feet beyond her car in the road so I'd say that was probably about right, given the rain and conditions. (He was not ticketed they said)

I was amazed at the number of idiots who tried to buzz right through the scene with 3 State trooper cars, 2 ambulances, and a fire/rescue truck all gathered there (with requisite flashing lights of course). At least 2 people blew their horns at me and one nearly ran me over as I was standing in the road with that giant frickin orange cone flashlight.......brilliant!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thars why i much prefer the company of animals. Most people suck. Hope she is going to be ok, someday.

·
Registered
979 Posts
On 2006-11-16 20:22, itchin wrote:
Thars why i much prefer the company of animals. Most people suck. Hope she is going to be ok, someday.
What sort of animals,goats? :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
On 2006-11-17 13:51, Limey wrote:
Fat Goats :???: :hammer: :razz:
Not fat.......voluptuous!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big, fat, greasy, voluptuous, glorious women, i mean goats.

BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHIIIITTTCCCHHHIIIINNNNN. :-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts