Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Don't fruit the beer. Man law!

Dunno much about limeys, but I do not think they would fruit their Taddy Porter.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Its that subtle mix of knowledge, humor and arsehole :-D

without the knowledge or humor :-D

[ This message was edited by: Limey on 2006-12-12 11:33 ]

·
Registered
885 Posts
>> Alternative Words for British <<

Good reading, my favorite has always been what the French (used to) call them: rosbif (roast beef) since that was once considered the main diet of the Brits. As quoted on Wikipedia seems the French have gone as far as calling them les goddams or even worse les fuckoffs.
Don't worry Limey, those Frenchies have big problems with the Americans too (again, happy I'm divorced ;-) )
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yeah,

The last time the Frogs tried to invade Englands green and pleasant land the fine folk of Hartlepool Hung the fcuker.

We are good neighbours really.

MH

On 2006-12-12 12:08, bluesjeans wrote:
>> Alternative Words for British <<

Good reading, my favorite has always been what the French (used to) call them: rosbif (roast beef) since that was once considered the main diet of the Brits. As quoted on Wikipedia seems the French have gone as far as calling them les goddams or even worse les fuckoffs.
Don't worry Limey, those Frenchies have big problems with the Americans too (again, happy I'm divorced ;-) )
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts