Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Just the other day I was thinking about him. We met him at the Pocono RAT Raids in 2006 & 2007. Real nice guy.

·
30,217 Posts
Actually the default user settings will send an email to his address with a copy of the PM, he won't necessarily have to log on to get it.

However - if he isn't posting, and hasn't logged on in a long while (I haven't checked that) then quite simply - that's his business really.

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
He hasn't logged onto that Bennington link since 16Jul either.

I made an enquiry a few weeks ago about Whisper and Mr Mellow. Hopefully they will surface again.

----------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
I found several sites frequented by him and I sent email which was listed on one of the sites. I let him know he is missed at the rat. :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
I did not spend a lot of time round whisper, but I got to know mellow very well, and he is one of the most entertaining people I have ever met, and a good friend.

He has had some health and job issues lately that have required a lot of his time, but we still swap emails on occasion. I will let him know he is missed here.

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Actually the default user settings will send an email to his address with a copy of the PM, he won't necessarily have to log on to get it.

...... OK thanks prop - I know when I get a PM I dont also get an email automatically.Perhaps my settings are wrong?
However I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.

Grant:cool:

edit - you are quite right there prop - there is a setting in the user control panel which will send an email notifying of a PM.Mine is 'off'.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
I did not spend a lot of time round whisper, but I got to know mellow very well, and he is one of the most entertaining people I have ever met, and a good friend.

He has had some health and job issues lately that have required a lot of his time, but we still swap emails on occasion. I will let him know he is missed here.
Make sure you tell him HiDesert says 'hi,' and would like to hear from him.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Mellow told me by email that some of his issues have begun to work themselves out, and he plans to be back soon.

Very good news.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts