Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never had them, and I know some roll their eyes over the corny personalized plates we see on cars and whatnot, but if you were to spend the extra $ on your bike what would it read? In my state we get 7 letters.... my options are:

TRI UMF (triumph is already taken, I checked)

1050 S3

A TRIUMF

NAKED S3

BAD BRIT (though people may think I'm a girl named Brittany)

·
Registered
56 Posts
No joke, my plate from the dealer reads A11EZ. I wondered if I got someone's vanity plates by mistake after a friend laughed at it saying it was French for "go" Then after researching road bikes I came across the Specialized "Allez" and it's in their product description "a fancy way of saying go" Honestly, I think it's cheezy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
BAD BRIT (though people may think I'm a girl named Brittany)
I would definitely associate this with brittany hahah.

how do you feel about the others? are you doing this just because or is there a specific desire to have a unique license plate.

I'll tell you this much. I'm a super nerd and all my vehicle license plates are star trek based so whatever you get you will not have as many people making fun of you as I do. on the other hand I've had even more nerdy people offer me big bucks to give it up so they can take it.

naked S3 is kind of cool.

·
Registered
369 Posts
No matter what letters or numbers you put on it, it still reads "SQUID" to me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Zomfg!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts