Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the last few weeks I've been busy, getting rid of a business partner, buying trucks, setting up a new business, mail shots/cards/insurances etc, etc. In short a real nightmare. My feet are just about back on the ground now. So, what did I miss?? Cheaps bike still in bits (taking way too long :-D ), Limeys ride got blacker and a few new faces around here. What else did I miss??

I had a really good day out with Welsh Rob a few weeks back and got to ride a Rocket, MV 910 Brutale, Speed Triple and a 675. We went up the mountains near the Gold Coast and had an absolute blast. I've only riden Speedy once since though :( this weekend so I need to get some miles in.

I rode a R 1200 S Beemer on Saturday. What a bike, that thing is awesome (don't tell R100 :wink: ) I even like the look of it now, exhaust, that back wheel in particular. I still reckon they look like a jet ski on a trailer though from some angles :razz:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
yes 1050, ol' yeller has been apart waaaaaaaaay too long. :hammer: :( Hopefully, anyday now, she will be back together. So ya got to ride a new R1200S, huh? I'd like to ride one of them, but last time we was at the shop they didn't have one to demo. :( Glad to have ya back. :-D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Posted: 2006-11-27 21:49
STAND BACK! I know jibberish and I can help!

He's asking if he should stay with the dual exhaust, or go with a single-sided exhaust (thinking being that the dual cans might be somewhat restrictive).

Hey Benzo, Smo fo buttah layin' to the bone, jackin' me up...tightly!

Capt.

O...M...G...! this is the single funniest thing i have ever read on this board!
captain, you are seriously funny. way low on the radar! god dang!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
"i know jibberish"... bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! holy smokes...
lol!

:gpst: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Good to have you back 1050,these crazy Mericans and other continents of the world people have gone bezerk(yes that's bezerk with a z). :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Benzo, OMG!! Some of your responses had me really, really laughing. I've been away too long, it's good to be back!! That is the funniest thread I've ever seen. I hope he's been thrown off here, and for good. No time for people like that, none at all :mad:

·
Registered
583 Posts
yes, he is burned into the history of trat in the form of verb
as in "dude pulled a benzo"

i pulled a benzo,, almost,, ran away from some cops went off on some new guy on the forum,it was almost uncalled for. and now i'm not doing finals that i should be doing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts