Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Triumph forum right? I mean the official triumph forum,right? So why, every time i click on a post do i get half of it covered by an Ad for Suzuki. Dont seem right, and annoying as all get out.

·
Registered
844 Posts
This is a Triumph forum right? I mean the official triumph forum,right? So why, every time i click on a post do i get half of it covered by an Ad for Suzuki. Dont seem right, and annoying as all get out.
That particular occurrence hasn't happened to me yet. But there will be only one occurrence.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
It's not that the ad is so damn annoying by itself, but as soon as you hover anywhere near it, it triples in size and covers most of the 1st post.

And them damn hardley davison ads also!!!

The ads, along with the "moderation" of this forum.... starting to look weak.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
OK, I am your spirit guide. Just sit down, cross your legs and adopt the meditation position, fold your arms, close your eyes, breathe deeply and start rocking back and forward gently. Now repeat the mantra "Firefox is good, internet explorer is bollocks" again and again until you see the light. If the revelation still evades you, the fox of fire may taunt you with a complicated anagram that may appear as 'adblokcer' or 'adblockre' or 'adblocker' or 'block content from' or something equally mysterious. Use the force to decipher the complicated anagram and the burning fox will lead you to the promised land, where the demon suzuki will plague you no more.

Or if that all sounds a little hard, you could always join as a premium member.

Sorry, I`m drunk again, I`m a very sarcastic drunk. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts