Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I've been looking for some preferably shorty levers that will fit a 2018 Street Triple R. Any luck? Everywhere I look I don't see anything as compatible but given my experiences in the past of things fitting but not being listed that way I figured I'd ask.

Personally I'm a fan of CRG levers most of the time but they've been bad about updating compatibility. I know the Brembo master makes life a little more complicated than in the past but I've never dealt with it before. Any advice or links?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
8,820 Posts
Reactions: TDJC 54

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you folks go with the F3 or the C5? I understand the C5 has a ridge that makes them uncomfortable but the F3 does not.

·
Premium Member
8,820 Posts
I got a set of PSR levers for my 2013 R. They use the same roller adjuster as the ASVs, but are also adjustable for length. That way I could have a short brake lever and a longer clutch lever for the northern Virginia traffic. Unfortunately, I don't think they make a brake lever for the 765 R/RS.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would like to know other options available with adjustability. Both short and long. Prefer something that will fold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts