Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet he got the new H-D Texas Bike. They just came out yesterday- late, and I was able to take a photo because I drive right by the Milwaukee H-D facility on 36th and Juneau (the original factory) everyday on the way home from work- so DON'T TURN ME IN!!!!
********CLICK******* TRIUMPH IS GOING TO BE IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE WITH THIS BABY!!!!

newharley.jpg

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IT DIDN'T WORK!! How do I post a photo??? If you want one, for now, e mail me and I will send one to you.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Tom

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
If you use firefox right click the picture while viewing it, and from the resulting menu click "copy image location". If you use internet explorer, right click the pic and click "properties" from the resulting menu, then in the properties window copy the URL address.

Then when you post, simply click the image button below the typing box and paste the address in. Then click ok and in the next box type the word you want to be the clickable link in your post.

[ This message was edited by: dazco on 2006-12-02 09:21 ]

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here goes, I tried what you said.

The new H-D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here goes, I tried what you said.

The new H-Dfile:///Users/thomaskrill/Desktop/newharley.jpg

·
Registered
146 Posts
Whatever it is I bet it has training wheels.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
On 2006-12-02 21:14, mikemm03 wrote:
When I see that smirk on his face it makes me wonder what he's really been riding! :wink:
Sure you're not thinking of Bill Clinton? He'll ride anything.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Bush wouldn't know how to start a bike , never mind ride one.

[ This message was edited by: bonnevillebilly on 2006-12-02 21:42 ]

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
On 2006-12-02 21:24, road_dog wrote:
On 2006-12-02 21:14, mikemm03 wrote:
When I see that smirk on his face it makes me wonder what he's really been riding! :wink:
Sure you're not thinking of Bill Clinton? He'll ride anything.
God love him! Made no difference. Young or old, ugly or beautiful, or anything in between .... a truly nondiscrimatory president.

·
Banned
774 Posts
Tomkrill: Triumph needs to worry? Somehow I don't think so.
But you are the typical HD lover. Can't figure out how to post something correctly. Probably don't even realize that your Harley worship should be on a Harley site.And with this new "Texas"(everything is big in Texas except brains and peckers)model I'm sure your chomping at the bit to buy some more HD merchandise.Rock on "Bro"! :roll:

·
Registered
290 Posts
TOMKRILL

I think Triumph is coming out with a new chain saw with a twin cylinder to go after your new Harley you'd seen! Here's your picture you took on the way home from work.

·
Registered
290 Posts
akenaten

I think you've got TOMKRILL all wrong! He's got a Speedmaster not a HD he drives by the HD plant to and from work, I posted the picture for him, look above.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is what I tried to post earlier- it's the harley for low budget drivers. :hammer:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you for posting the photo. :hammer:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.