Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a new video out, it shows a triumph at the beginning AND John Mellancamp rides away with a babe on the back. My question , being as i don't know all the models,Does anyone know what make model, year.anything about what it is??????????I like the bigger look of the bike. any help please
bob s:confused:

·
Registered
617 Posts
It sounds like "My Sweet Love", and it appears to be a new bonneville T-100. It is in black and white, but appears to be a creamsicle color.

And she is gorgeous.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
video

taylor..............thanks ,and what the heck does "piccie "mean. the guy above sent it? do you know i don't want to throw him off balance here.Do you know?
bob s

·
Registered
617 Posts
You are a good man, Lee, but you must be color-blind. It is actually a red bike, but appears gray to your damaged eyes.

Red is always better.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
You are a good man, Lee, but you must be color-blind. It is actually a red bike, but appears gray to your damaged eyes.

Red is always better.
Red is a nice color but it has been a long known fact that grahite is the fastest color out there. It has to do with atomic structure of graphite. It is able to reduce the surface friction there by increasing the speed. I know it seems hard to believe but it is true. Honest I would not say it if it was not true. :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
I do not doubt your honesty Lee.
I know you are a good man, just a poor misguided soul.
But ask yourself which gets a faster reaction?
a letter written in pencil(graphite), or the same letter written in blood(red)?

Which is faster in real life, not imagination?

A red Ducati, or a Walter Mitty Ural?

Ann Margaret, or Aunt Bea?

do you see now my friend, red is always faster, better?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts