Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

6421 - 6429 of 6429 Posts

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Erands today: Picked up a enameled cast iron dutch oven 75% off plus some 20W50 at 40% off at the same store. You can see where my priorities are: roasting meat while riding through winter and avoiding public transit as much as possible! Speaking of public transit, here's a shot of one of our city's Red Rockets. Their new physical distancing policy is: "If the streetcar is crowded you probably should get off". ...Good grief!

20201017_180948.jpg

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Probably the last ride of the year , lovely run through France.
Don't know how you could ever say au revoir to those roads! Great pics, BMF!

Cloudy and cool today, high single digit degrees Celsius, for an early morning ride across town. Autumn is perfect for the T120V! Still running in my fluked carb adjustment sweet spot. Hope it never ends but I'm sure it will once temps go lower.

20201018_090620.jpg

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
I bought decent cover year ago paying like U$ 60.-
Got a Char-Grill cover from WM a few years ago on close out, $50 cover for about 10 bucks. Fits my Honda 360 but the trumpets are too long. Guys make fun of the Char-Grill logo when it's on the bike... 😅
I use the cheap one at work like this morning. It started raining just as I arrived. This time I secured it. I like the cheap one because I store it inside the orange pylon when not in use. That way I don't have to take it with me and it's always there when I need it.

P.S. Yes, those grill covers are great. I had one appear in my backyard after wind storm. After letting as many neighbours I could know that one blew into my backyard no one came to retrieve it so I used it for my grill. Too small for the bike. Darn things are worth over $100.00!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
<
I like the cheap one because I store it inside the orange pylon when not in use. That way I don't have to take it with me and it's always there when I need it.
That's cool! :D

6421 - 6429 of 6429 Posts