jimmy bush· Registered
I dropped the needles one knotch and installed one size larger low speed jets (#40's) in the Mikuni's I installed on my brothers Bitsa. I disassembled the AAU because it seemed to be sticking and not returning to retarded position at idle. After cleaning and polishing the pivot shaft, I reassembled the AAU with a light coat of white grease on the pivots and reinstalled it. Damn it. I pulled the threads out of the timing chest when I tightened the top pillon bolt that holds the timing plate in place. I found a thinner washer and gently tightened the plate in place and used the adjustment of the two points mount plates to set the timing. Mickey mouse set up. Too much slop between moving parts makes it hard to get a good setting.