Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

What happened...

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  boozefighter 
#1 ·
to the thread started by sprocketti about modifications? Was it removed? Why?

#7 ·
On 2005-10-18 13:05, fuzzdevil wrote:
maybe you guys need to take a trip to the parking lot on the delphi forums

http://forums.delphiforums.com/parkinglot/start
Man, that's just waaay to intellectual for me. That's got to be one of the biggest collections of stupid I've seen since I quit hanging out on Usenet years ago.

#8 ·
What the hail, it's all water under the bridge now.....

To the newcomer, that thread was a bit confusing, irrelevant, and not a good representation of "Twin Talk." It was fun thinking & pontificating (making noise) while it lasted, but maybe it was for the better that a mod step in.

I help to moderate another forum, and the least bit of censorship, correction, or admonishment is met with a flurry of attacks..... on the moderator.

Two things:
1) Kudos to the mod' for having balls enough to step in.
2) Kudos to those adult enough (or who don't give a phuck), to take it all in stride and carry on with business as usual!

Something that NEEDS to be pointed out though, in all it's noise and bravado..... I learned something, QUITE A BIT in fact.... from the posts contained therein.
Thanks for the ride!
:cool:

#11 ·
I deleted that thread.. At first I was going to try to clean it out, but it was too far gone.

FattRat summed it up pretty well:

"that thread was a bit confusing, irrelevant, and not a good representation of "Twin Talk."

It did have some good info, but was circling the drain.. When a thread denegrates into name calling and personal attacks it does not belong on this site. The goal is to keep things professional and informative..

Thanks for your support on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.