Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Can't get there fuzz...I think my computer at work blocks access to any delphi forum.

Shorty

·
Registered
380 Posts
I heard the moderator likes to work on his own bike and that he doesnt own a dyno.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Rick...................................

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On 2005-10-18 13:05, fuzzdevil wrote:
maybe you guys need to take a trip to the parking lot on the delphi forums

http://forums.delphiforums.com/parkinglot/start
Man, that's just waaay to intellectual for me. That's got to be one of the biggest collections of stupid I've seen since I quit hanging out on Usenet years ago.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
What the hail, it's all water under the bridge now.....

To the newcomer, that thread was a bit confusing, irrelevant, and not a good representation of "Twin Talk." It was fun thinking & pontificating (making noise) while it lasted, but maybe it was for the better that a mod step in.

I help to moderate another forum, and the least bit of censorship, correction, or admonishment is met with a flurry of attacks..... on the moderator.

Two things:
1) Kudos to the mod' for having balls enough to step in.
2) Kudos to those adult enough (or who don't give a phuck), to take it all in stride and carry on with business as usual!

Something that NEEDS to be pointed out though, in all it's noise and bravado..... I learned something, QUITE A BIT in fact.... from the posts contained therein.
Thanks for the ride!
:cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I deleted that thread.. At first I was going to try to clean it out, but it was too far gone.

FattRat summed it up pretty well:

"that thread was a bit confusing, irrelevant, and not a good representation of "Twin Talk."

It did have some good info, but was circling the drain.. When a thread denegrates into name calling and personal attacks it does not belong on this site. The goal is to keep things professional and informative..

Thanks for your support on this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts