Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the link to the Triumph store that was running 50% off? Seems to have been removed or such as I dont see it nor can I find it with Advanced Search. It was posted yesterday if I remember the post date.

Was really wanting to see if they put the boots on 50% off as well. But I cant find it ...

Blarg..

Anyone have the link still?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Blatant spam (even if it was a good deal). I don't remember the shop's name, but they're probably consigned to TRat Hell.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boo....

I wanted to check if the Expedition boots went on 50% off as well which would have been a no brainer for me.

If someone has the link PM me or such. I didnt realize this was a no-no... :ppcn:

I believe I posted something a few months ago regarding the same deal but it was on limited stock.

Oh well.

Linkie Linkie Please if someone has it.

G

·
Guy's it's the sponsor in the left hand corner, Go modern go Triumph, just click on the link it looks like only the jackets are on sale.

[ This message was edited by: BoneBender on 2007-01-05 10:33 ]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh didnt realise the multi post I was just looking to check if the boots went on sale.

Thanks for the common sense BoneBender I hadnt noticed... cause I am slow. Bear with me.

:-D

Ok it was a long night. I dont seem to be able to find what your talking about BB... on the left where?

[ This message was edited by: Prestimp on 2007-01-05 11:03 ]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
w00p!

Thanks Sharpster!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On 2007-01-05 14:12, speedydave wrote:
boots don't appear to be on sale as it said in the original post.
Yeah shame I would have bought a pair straight away if they were. Still some of the other stuff was updated afterwards. IE hats/shirts.

Come on Boots!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well CrapppUrs!

I go to order a jacket from them and they have already changed their prices. Its not even 50% anymore.

Lame...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts