Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have no idea. i remember my co-worker blowing chunks behind the building, the other was so drunk that she couldn't even drive. i had to follow another co-worker who drove her home in her car all the way out to Euless and then i had to drive him back to his truck in the parking lot. he then realized he lost his $300 pool cue and jacket.

freaking nuts. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
$300 for a pool cue? Jeez, and I thought I spent too much money on bikes.

So was the drunk one cute?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
"There was nothing I hated more than to see a filthy old drunkie, a-howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blurp blurp in between as if it were a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, especially when they were old like this one was. "

·
Registered
979 Posts
On 2007-02-01 12:14, kuhlka wrote:
"There was nothing I hated more than to see a filthy old drunkie, a-howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blurp blurp in between as if it were a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, especially when they were old like this one was. "
Who's qoute is that qoute? :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Clockwork Orange where they beat up the drunk.

*turns on Dead Kennedys - 'Police Van'*

·
Registered
219 Posts
On 2007-02-01 18:07, Calitriple wrote:
On 2007-02-01 17:48, 2bugeyez wrote:
So was the drunk one cute?
When you're drunk, they're all cute! :razz:
Ummmm, no. I've been HAMMERED and known that a girl was fugnasty.
That's why you ALWAYS leave before you sober up. That way you remember her as pretty. And NEVER EVER keep a camera in you pocket, because it might come back to haunt you.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2007-02-01 08:26, tekmoe wrote:
i have no idea. i remember my co-worker blowing chunks behind the building, the other was so drunk that she couldn't even drive. i had to follow another co-worker who drove her home in her car all the way out to Euless and then i had to drive him back to his truck in the parking lot. he then realized he lost his $300 pool cue and jacket.

freaking nuts. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
No doubt after discussing Shakespeare, Derrida, and Camus.

·
Registered
337 Posts
We all dance better drunk!
We all sing better when we are drunk!
We all drive better drunk!
But danm! I sure thought she looked better drunk!
Man was I wrong!

·
Registered
881 Posts
good ol tekmoe still puttin um away!!!!!!!!!!! remember, with that little @ss car of yers yer better off drinkin and ridin! plus yer good at it!!! ;) :-D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts