Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
I don't have one, but if i did, i'd find one that had the same type of holster that i saw for a Makarov. It's like a regular holster when using it from the top. You can also push the weapon down out of the holster. When you do that, it works the slide which loads and cocks the weapon. It's a really quick and smooth action.

Something like that is prolly illegal here in California, though. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one:

Nice how much was it?

I don't have one, but if i did, i'd find one that had the same type of holster that i saw for a Makarov. It's like a regular holster when using it from the top. You can also push the weapon down out of the holster. When you do that, it works the slide which loads and cocks the weapon. It's a really quick and smooth action.

Something like that is prolly illegal here in California, though. :(

Never seen one id like to though!

·
Registered
49 Posts
If I ever get a decent paying job again it'll be a G30 or G36. I carried a G17 years ago but with a .45 I don't NEED 17 shots to get the point across.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
In the front closet is a 38 special revolver. In my bedroom closet is a Stainless Ruger Police Service Six 357 revolver. In my car trunk is a Charter Arms 357 revolver. In the Glove box is a Kel Tec 380. In the gun safe is a Kimber Officers Model 45, a Ruger P95DC 9MM, a Walther P38 9MM, a Auto Ordinance Military spec. 45. A couple of Makorovs & 2 P63 9X18. I think that's it. Oh yeah. My Ruger Blackhawk cowboy gun in 357. And my son's 9MM Glock. I may be missing one.
357Bob.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Don't have one. Don't want one. Don't need one.
Keep telling your self that!

I was at a party and a guy started shooting at people if i would have had my carry it would have stopped that quick!

My house got broke into while i was home but my gun was unloaded!

Plus our nation is split and very vulnerable to attack at the moment!

·
Premium Member
5,585 Posts
Keep telling your self that!

I was at a party and i guy started shooting at people if i would have had my carry it would have stopped that quick!

My house got broke into while i was home but my gun was unloaded!

Plus our nation is split and very vulnerable to attack at the moment!
You seem to have survived without using your gun at the party and when your house got broke into.

It's hard to see how you might have improved that outcome :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You seem to have survived without using your gun at the party and when your house got broke into.

It's hard to see how you might have improved that outcome :)
Yes but he shot at 4 of my friends and could have easily killed 12 of us thats a chance i dont like!

My house was covered in blood and didn't know where i was 3 vs 1 my gun could have evened the odds! Stopped them and saved us from injury and had them in jail! I could have easily been severely hurt!

·
Registered
100 Posts
holy crap...only 21 and already been involved in 2 events like this? I don't know if a gun is going to do anything for you but raise the chance of someone getting killed...and if its 3 vs. 1 with possible death involved I think the 3 guys still have the advantage...now they have no reason not to kill you, right?

scary stuff...i feel for you.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts