Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatever happened to KUDUTZ?

Haven’t seen a posting by him in a while.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep there's a couple of other names we can add to those.

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
Both Lutz and Mechannica posted a week ago, they'll be back.

Kadutz somehow managed to get himself banned by Shawn in March, pity, he knew his stuff.

---------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Yeah, Kadutz tells it how he sees it, I guess some others don't see it the same way? Pity though, as Tbirdnz says, 'he knows his stuff'................
Roy.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep (sob-sob) I miss him, agh shame maybe Shawn has for given him? Is he welcom back?

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
I just had a look at his banning profile, it states permanent, but we now have a new owner. It all depends on whether Kadutz wants to come back and whether the site will have him.

Maybe he still lurks !

-----------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Hi guys. I still drop in, but not often. My wife passed away in April and there are a lot of loose ends to tie up. But, I'm getting there. Somehow, an oil leak in a bike I've never seen owned by someone I'll never meet isn't so very important to me now. That could change.
I'm on the trail of a 1970 Royal Enfield 750 Series ll. That should keep me busy, along with getting Bones' engine back up and running so that he can deploy to Iraq with that taken care of.
Till later, Aloha kakahiaka.

Kim

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss Kim, you'll never get used to it, time just makes it slightly more bearable.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts are with you. You would have been the next one I was wondering why so few posts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts