Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silly question. I was wondering what ton up means? I see a lot of bikes on here have it on their plates or ped slicer. I like the logo just dont know what it means. I am very close to getting a T100. I like looking at other bikes for ideas. This will be my first Tirumph. I have owned a Harley and Suzuki GSXR 1000. I just LOVE the way these Triumphs look and sound!!!!!!!! I cant wait!

·
30,523 Posts
It means over 100 mph.

I don't get all philosophical.

At the end of the day, what is, simply is. :cool:

Go get that T100! Go get it!

·
30,523 Posts
We engineers don't get bogged down in that "what is the sound of one hand clapping" stuff.

We desire only machinery.

Shiny, oily, machinery.

And tools.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Greg,

If you get that T100 you'll join a very exclusive club of owners who have one of the best all round bikes ever. Apart from the WOW factor, (I get stopped as least once a day by someone who wants to take to me about it), the style and simplicity of the bike are simply genius. Its a blank canvas upon which you create your own style. It can look retro, classic, high tech and modern, stock, pimped, or plain black. The choices are endless, and it's so much fun to ride.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
I ride therefore I am. :err:

It snows therefore I tinker on m bike.

My bike is complete therefore my tinkering is on the TT600

1 - 11 of 11 Posts