Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P-Shop of what I thnk I am going to do to my bike.

Have d600 subframe, tank, front seat, and undertay.

Still need tail fairing, intakes, and some sort of head light.

Exhaust may need to be re thought out... looking at it now seems like my foot would be hot.

·
Registered
603 Posts
And a rear brake line.... :-D

Numero Tre in Italy did a naked D600 which was tasty. Can't find any pics though :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good call on the Chain... I was going fo that extra clean look on the rear wheel.... guess I for got to put it back after I chop out the Exhaust.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Picky Bastids, Looks good sod em we know it will have a chain and brake line. I do think a very sharp fairing would finish the job, but just a top fairing with the light, something lke off the new Yam fazer perhaps? :hammer: I would just put the slash cut on the pipe through 90 degrees so it points down.

·
Registered
907 Posts
that exhaust is going to be LOUD!

and what about back pressure?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looks prety sweet without the headlight too bad its dark half the ***** time. I like acerbis headlights on street fighters, may be something you could look at. http://www.acerbis.it/moto/index.php?module=catalog&type=cat&id=&cat=17&language=en

I have this one from when my tt was naked, its going on my crf150 soon. http://www.acerbis.it/moto/index.php?module=catalog&type=detail&id=222&cat=17

I like this for what you have there. http://www.acerbis.it/moto/index.php?module=catalog&type=detail&id=213&cat=17[addsig]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my new head light... it should look nice with the anuglar d6 tank.... needs paint still but you get the idea about shape.

it will be singals, high, low all in one nice neat package.

also thinking about putting these in a white number block like on valmoto.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, I am sure that engine will need retune if I simply cut exhaust. I will dyno w/o the can to see what effect it has. I am guessing I will lose some torque but gain some top end.
:???:
I am not sure that this is actually what I want, I will probally leave the carbon can on for now or go and baffell (sp?) the inside of the header and make a totally custoe GP style exhaust.

Maybe end up with a supertrapp type tuneable system that will achive the short look I am after as well.

Exhaust is down on my list.

·
Registered
907 Posts
On 2007-03-04 19:46, bribassguy wrote:
my new head light... it should look nice with the anuglar d6 tank.... needs paint still but you get the idea about shape.

it will be singals, high, low all in one nice neat package.

I almost bought one of those... but i decided to stay with the speedy look!, i will be switching to 1050 s3 headlights however.

·
Super Moderator
8,918 Posts
You guys are nuts, and I mean that in the best possible way. :razz:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts