Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
if it was me, i would contact triumph-usa again, this time via e-mail. the response will be documented. you can go down there e-mail in hand, or forward it to them so their response is also documented. triumph-usa is usually good at giving dealers that bs a spanking.

you are basically getting shorted because the dealer is being lazy, or they genuinely dont know how to solve ur issue. either way, i would take $750 in free acc/gear over an oil change and a thumbs up anyday. I doubt they are intentionally doing anything shady, but you never know. Did you speak with the salesman, service window guy? These guys will always brush you off, much more effective to go to the department managers, these guys are the problem solvers.

good luck, and congrats on the new bike. funny how happy you were knowing you got a great deal, only to find out it was just a good deal. I have never bought an auto or bike without leaving with the feeling that i just got screwed someway, somehow!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.