Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
17661 - 17680 of 17721 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Freedom,

Absolute game changer. Much brighter and really look great. Also, the signals are so much brighter even my riding mate said, "Jeez, no one's missing you!" A game changer in nighttime riding, but the signals pay off in daytime as well.
Sold-Signals very significant. Gotta LED those as well. I'm on the Maund website checkin' it all out. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sold-Signals very significant. Gotta LED those as well. I'm on the Maund website checkin' it all out. Thanks bro.
Freedom,

Absolute game changer. Much brighter and really look great. Also, the signals are so much brighter even my riding mate said, "Jeez, no one's missing you!" A game changer in nighttime riding, but the signals pay off in daytime as well.
Looks great. Is that an LED headlight too? Didn’t see one on the Maund site. Thanks.

·
Registered
893 Posts
been riding everyday to work now the weather is ok again...
with the lighter 10w40 and the bike is running much nicer in the colder weather... be interesting to see if fuel mileage is better....

was pretty crap the last 2 fill up at low mid 16km/l with the cold weather and low level oil.....

Reactions: Wolfmanhawaii

·
Registered
110 Posts
My bike is currently surrounded with stuff from the house that the estate agent claims "makes the house look cluttered " yes, the house is on the market and my garage looks like an oxfam shop. I couldn't get my bike out at all this week with prospective buyers in and out.
We're looking at buying a cottage with a good old fashioned tea room cafe attached. It has two B&B rooms above the cafe so if we manage the "sell and buy" conundrum, there will be a welcome in the beacons for bikers. Fingers crossed 🤞

·
Registered
893 Posts
Need a bigger memory card. Ran out of space and there were plenty of nice bikes today

Good turnout since the last 2 were rain washed out so alot of people were keen for a ride

·
Registered
2001, Hinckley Carb 790 Bonneville.
53 Posts
After all the performance mods I've made the old clutch springs could not handle the new power and started to slip at max torque, so yesterday I fitted a new EBC clutch and heavy-duty springs.
It works perfectly now, but I'm going to have to build up my finger muscles as the clutch leaver is much stiffer.
Don't want to be caught in a traffic jam for a while.

·
Registered
454 Posts
After all the performance mods I've made the old clutch springs could not handle the new power and started to slip at max torque, so yesterday I fitted a new EBC clutch and heavy-duty springs.
It works perfectly now, but I'm going to have to build up my finger muscles as the clutch leaver is much stiffer.
Don't want to be caught in a traffic jam for a while.

View attachment 762656
Funny you mention it. I'm on a 2001 and my clutch has doubled as a hand grip strengthener. Now after 4 years I don't notice it at all.

·
Registered
262 Posts
My bike is currently surrounded with stuff from the house that the estate agent claims "makes the house look cluttered " yes, the house is on the market and my garage looks like an oxfam shop. I couldn't get my bike out at all this week with prospective buyers in and out.
We're looking at buying a cottage with a good old fashioned tea room cafe attached. It has two B&B rooms above the cafe so if we manage the "sell and buy" conundrum, there will be a welcome in the beacons for bikers. Fingers crossed 🤞
Good luck. Where in Wales? My favourite destination for a ride when the weather is kind👍🏻

·
Registered
893 Posts
Rainy night so did a quick install of a hidden button for my garage remote

Works pretty well... so no more taking gloves off and try to fish the remote out of my jacket pocket 😆

·
Premium Member
2012 Triumph Bonneville SE
100 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dried my bike cover out only to have it rain on the cover again. Posted here about a mysterious spigot on the carbs that got a solid fast reply that a vent hose had fallen off and needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
2021 Street Twin Gold Line
13 Posts
Updated the front indicators and a variety of bolts...

·
Registered
2021 Street Twin Gold Line
13 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Very nice.....
My wife wants the Gold line Street twin now but can't even find any street twin available for sale

17661 - 17680 of 17721 Posts