Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

16801 - 16820 of 16860 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Got TC Bros Tracker bars and cheapo bar end mirrors from TEC bike parts installed. Had to purchase the BikeMaster 1" Bar End Adaptors to make the mirrors work, which are a great product and saved the mirrors. The ones from TEC are junk for 1" bars, but may work for 7/8". Who knows? Shame on me for not doing more research, but I could have bought the same mirrors on Amazon for about half the price.
Overall, I`m really happy with the outcome. Much better visability behind me over the stockers, especially at my 6.
bars1.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Got TC Bros Tracker bars and cheapo bar end mirrors from TEC bike parts installed. Had to purchase the BikeMaster 1" Bar End Adaptors to make the mirrors work, which are a great product and saved the mirrors. The ones from TEC are junk for 1" bars, but may work for 7/8". Who knows? Shame on me for not doing more research, but I could have bought the same mirrors on Amazon for about half the price.
Overall, I`m really happy with the outcome. Much better visability behind me over the stockers, especially at my 6. View attachment 729280
Do you have any front/side pics? i am interested in your screen as well as your bars...

Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Do you have any front/side pics? i am interested in your screen as well as your bars...

Thanks.
Hope this helps. The bars are close to OEM, I wanted to keep an upright and comfortable riding position. I recall them being 1" wider, 1" lower and close to the same pull back. The color matched screen came with the bike and appears to be a Triumph accessory.
bars4.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hope this helps. The bars are close to OEM, I wanted to keep an upright and comfortable riding position. I recall them being 1" wider, 1" lower and close to the same pull back. The color matched screen came with the bike and appears to be a Triumph accessory.
View attachment 729346
It does help, thank you. The 1" lower is what I was interested in.

And, apparently I must like that screen as this is not the first time I have asked about one... Someone here had one they were willing to sell but painting it is cost prohibitive at this point.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ordered a pair of Hagon 2810s with black springs for Penny as I noticed they had dropped in price to £200. Getting them made to support my body weight and should receive them in about 10 days. Good times! 😁

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like the look of those indicators. Which ones are they from Motone?
Not to step on anyone's toes but I believe I have the same ones, albeit I didn't change the lens' (yet), looking at them in the pic I think the clear option may look better, and they may not be quite 'parallel' based on that pic, which is weird as I thought I was all over that when I installed them... :unsure:

IMG_2498.JPG

·
Registered
13 Posts
bye bye triumph

today i rode my bonnie to the local ducati dealer and rode home on a duc gt1000.probley the only right decision i made in a long time,so sorry to leave you triumph riders behind but i needed more from a motorcycle than the t100 was willing to give,only bad part is all this triumph stuff im stuck with,any way I still say hi to a triumph rider when i see one ,like a lost brother,stay upright my freinds
Shoulda kept it too, I have one of each

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Ordered a pair of Hagon 2810s with black springs for Penny as I noticed they had dropped in price to £200. Getting them made to support my body weight and should receive them in about 10 days. Good times!
When you put those on, you’re going to think you bought a brand new bike! Good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
484 Posts
I was t

I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for the response.
Well I guess that’s a conversation to have with Motone USA.. I can’t help but feel you may be getting ripped off..

On a lighter note they are very nicely made from machined ally and presented with clear or amber lenses (and bulbs to suit) ..

Chris

16801 - 16820 of 16860 Posts