Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I did a thing….fitted a tail tidy.…was a bit of work and a warning those with a small number plate…the reflector kit hit and broke on the tyre as I went down a kerb.
Those with a larger plate may give a better clearance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Even looking at the side profile….the bracket looks like it needs to be angled out more…be interested in your opinions.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks good though
I like the look of the powerbronze kit compared to the evotech as it keeps the oem taillight but It’s like evotech should have made this design. Bit disappointed on the reflector kit hitting the newly installed tyre. It could have been a right disaster at speed.
The instructions and fitting aren’t as classy as evotechs IMO. Not cheap either.
Will see how long it lasts.

·
Registered
49 Posts
So I gave her a good clean, adjust chain, looks pretty much back to show room condition, now time for a test run to check on the flyscreen performance
I guess there’s a big difference, in lack of wind with the new flyscreen?
It goes well with the bike.🤙

·
Registered
123 Posts
Finally got around to installing the Gear Shift Support from Racetorx.

I’ll be riding it tomorrow to see if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Where do you find the reflectors??
Woops, missed your message @Giorgio @mesessum

Here's the Amazon link "VFLUO BLACK STANDARD. 4 retro reflective stickers kit for motorbike Helmet":

·
Registered
33 Posts
I too installed a shifter bracket, I would say the pedal feel improvement is quite noticeable and worth it. I got the knock-off AliExpress one for $20 shipped, which was more justifiable than the $60 Racetorx one.

It looks pretty identical, felt solid and fit well. It was missing the hex head bolts, I used the stock bolts just fine.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Received my:
evotech shortie levers
evotech rad guard
dart piranha flyscreen

Picked up the triumph sliders this past weekend

Installed the evotech stuff in less than 15 minutes (very straightforward and easy!)

Looks great so far and the shifter feels so much better, the rest will be installed later this week.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts