Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
Triumph Trident 660
39 Posts
Got the frame sliders installed.
It blends well with the radiator to NOT look like it’s too wide for the bike
Having dropped mine once (always remember to remove that disk lock before moving the bike folks :eek:), I can say from experience that those frame sliders do a fine job (only damage was a brake lever end snapped off).

·
Registered
28 Posts
can you share what product you used to paint your rear sets?
Barry, not quite sure what you mean by "rear sets" but for the matte black finish I used for the front fenders, radiator covers and the plate above the pegs, it was Krylon 2in1 paint and primer matte black.

a spot on match to the matte black tank and dries super evenly and doesnt get dirty very easily. hope this helps

·
Registered
402 Posts
Barry, not quite sure what you mean by "rear sets" but for the matte black finish I used for the front fenders, radiator covers and the plate above the pegs, it was Krylon 2in1 paint and primer matte black.
View attachment 761587

a spot on match to the matte black tank and dries super evenly and doesnt get dirty very easily. hope this helps
I wonder if there’s a plastidip version like this so it’s easy to reverse. Probably won’t look anywhere as nice. But worth a try maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 100 Posts