Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1921 - 1930 of 1930 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Rode mine into work... First time since we stopped going in in March of last year. It was nice riding the bike even though I really didn't enjoy the commute.

Reactions: FLY-TRI-GUY

·
Registered
2018 Triumph Street Triple RS
294 Posts
I installed the Motodemic single headlight. I went with the cheaper LED headlight, not the feature packed one with extra LEDs to help with turns cuz I already have a pair of Denali's for extra light. Not sure if I'll keep the factory setup or sell it.

·
Registered
2021 Street Triple R
19 Posts
I'm only at 500+ miles with my `21 ST R but I just removed the OEM Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires in favor of Michelin Power GP's. The Rosso rear tire was sliding sideways on dry pavement which made me pucker a little too much in the Smoky Mountain's curves where I live and ride. When I say "sliding sideways", I don't mean power sliding. I mean suddenly slipping sideways when leaned-over on clean, dry pavement. :oops: The Power GP's have carbon black edges and side grip is MUCH better than the Rosso's. When my butt is on the line, traction gets the nod over mileage and the Power GP's are superb--fast warm-up, hold the line, tip-in nicely and grip like Velcro on dry roads. The 2CT tire centers are high in silica for wet roads. It's love! Cheers...

·
Registered
25 Posts
not for how to, or debate on products but just a general... what did you do/get done/install/buy/contemplate/where did you ride it kind of thread.

ive been building my parts wishlist for mine lately. seems like i find more to add to it every day
I just ordered the throttle spacer kit from Ducati Spacers and the Evotech Tail Tidy from Motorvation. The spacers are supposed to provide smoother throttle response at slow speeds (there is a bit of slack there) and the tail tidy just looks bitchin’.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm only at 500+ miles with my `21 ST R but I just removed the OEM Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires in favor of Michelin Power GP's. The Rosso rear tire was sliding sideways on dry pavement which made me pucker a little too much in the Smoky Mountain's curves where I live and ride. When I say "sliding sideways", I don't mean power sliding. I mean suddenly slipping sideways when leaned-over on clean, dry pavement. :oops: The Power GP's have carbon black edges and grip is MUCH better than the Rosso's. When my butt is on the line, traction gets the nod over mileage. For traction, the Power GP's are superb--fast warm-up, hold the line, tip-in nicely and bite like Velcro on dry roads. It's love! Cheers...

View attachment 757258

View attachment 757260
What sort off milage are you expecting to get from the P5's ?
I had road 5's on my 675 and loved them, but from all reports the P5's are said to be so much better. My 765 has GT angels, which were fitted by previous owner, and so far I'm not a big fan.

·
Registered
2021 Street Triple R
19 Posts
What sort off milage are you expecting to get from the P5's ?
I had road 5's on my 675 and loved them, but from all reports the P5's are said to be so much better. My 765 has GT angels, which were fitted by previous owner, and so far I'm not a big fan.
I don’t have “P5” (Power 5?) tires. I have Power GP tires—different animal, more track oriented.

1921 - 1930 of 1930 Posts