Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

3221 - 3235 of 3235 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
So this summer I started with Givi Side Bags and mounting a steel detachable support...
Next was a carbon/kevlar selfmade muffler attachment covers to make it looking better ;)
since it was made from the beginning I wanted to replace aluminium chain cover with similar thing so I made it too..
Finally, I replaced fork oil and their seals too last week :)

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Doing what the bike loves the beat with some trrack action

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
2,951 Posts
I’m digging the pannier mountings and the cool use of the carbon fiber look. factory looking.
Jeremy, I run a set of Givi Easylock racks in my 2016, and they work great. The kit I bought was for the 2011-2015 Speed, but I made it work with a few minutes of fiddling. Keeps my soft bags off the carbon exhaust

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Doing what the bike loves the beat with some trrack action

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
How did the S do on the track? I've been looking at R and S models in the 2016-2017 years. LOVE the Red of the S model. Just worried the suspension on the S leaves a lot to be desired when riding at a good pace.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Hello Dante

Are these the headligths, and they're plug&play?

https://www.amazon.com/Wisamic-5-3-5-75-LED-Headlight/dp/B01DZU30S0?th=1
Yes, I have the same on mine and they are plug and play. The only issue is what to do with the position light. I had a hard time fitting it all in the bowls (I have aftermarket carbon fiber) and without the bulb in the socket the contacts would touch and cause a short and thus a fuse to break. So, I ended up cutting the socket for the position light and everything is great. Works fine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Met up with a friend and went for a ride. I'm trying to squeeze in as much riding as i can before it rains for the next 8 months.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Termignoni exhaust. It was way too quiet with the restrictor, about perfect without. Seems marginally louder than the TOR.

(cats were not very helpful during the install)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Attempted to take forks out and front head stem stand pin snapped (second one)....now I need to figure a way to get the front up without forking out for a new stand

Attachments

3221 - 3235 of 3235 Posts