Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3133 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Took a photo of mine.
Wondering about that grabrail. It looks great. Did you get that from a Triumph dealer? -- Is it specifically listed as a ST accessory?

I really want the ST black luggage rack with rail, but my dealer still tells me it's not available? I'm starting to become irk'd with Triumph and their lies about 160 accessories for the ST. FWIW, I live in Illinois.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Wondering about that grabrail. It looks great. Did you get that from a Triumph dealer? -- Is it specifically listed as a ST accessory?

I really want the ST black luggage rack with rail, but my dealer still tells me it's not available? I'm starting to become irk'd with Triumph and their lies about 160 accessories for the ST. FWIW, I live in Illinois.
The grab rail in the photo is the new stock one meant for the Street Twin. Easy to install and costs $150. Mine is the graphite finish (same color as the rear plastic brake light housing), part #A9758305. Ordered it through my dealership and it arrived a week later.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Where did you get that sticker on your air box cover?

Nice bike by the way. :grin2:
Thanks for the compliment. The decal on the side cover is just a $5 sticker sold on occasion by my local TRIUMPH dealership. It seems a bit large but right now I'm keeping it there. Lots of vinyl decal options on the internet, eBay, etc.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Also, I'm adding Triumph's dark tint fly screen (specific to the Street Twin) sometime this week. I think the large speedometer needs some separation from the headlight, and I hope to find the fly screen will accomplish that from an aesthetic standpoint.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Also, I'm adding Triumph's dark tint fly screen (specific to the Street Twin) sometime this week. I think the large speedometer needs some separation from the headlight, and I hope to find the fly screen will accomplish that from an aesthetic standpoint.
What flyscreen are you going with? I believe the 'Short Dark-Tinted Flyscreen' is the same part # for the entire New Bonneville line. (All with a different specific 'Mounting Kit' though.)

I have the Matte Black 'Short Flyscreen' with the Thruxton Mounting Kit. I double checked like a million times to make sure the Short Screens had the same part #'s for each bike. I'll re-check tomorrow when I wake up I guess.

Ps... The knee-pads & billet front brake reservoir look really good on that bike.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
What flyscreen are you going with? I believe the 'Short Dark-Tinted Flyscreen' is the same part # for the entire New Bonneville line. (All with a different specific 'Mounting Kit' though.)

I have the Matte Black 'Short Flyscreen' with the Thruxton Mounting Kit. I double checked like a million times to make sure the Short Screens had the same part #'s for each bike. I'll re-check tomorrow when I wake up I guess.

Ps... The knee-pads & billet front brake reservoir look really good on that bike.
The mounting kit is around $43 (part # A9708349). Triumph's web site shows a choice of 4 "color coordinated summer screens" in aluminum silver, red, gloss black and matte black. Although my bike is silver, I am going with the "dark tinted summer screen" # A9708151). Triumph also sells the "short tinted summer screen (A9708407) for $105, which I assume is less dark tinted.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
The mounting kit is around $43 (part # A9708349). Triumph's web site shows a choice of 4 "color coordinated summer screens" in aluminum silver, red, gloss black and matte black. Although my bike is silver, I am going with the "dark tinted summer screen" # A9708151). Triumph also sells the "short tinted summer screen (A9708407) for $105, which I assume is less dark tinted.
Yep. You're right... I just checked as well. Luckily, it's the same screen part # for the Thruxton too. (For the short screens). I bought it purely for the aesthetic standpoint as well. Can't wait to bolt it on tomorrow! Woo-Hoo!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just put on some bar end mirrors. Found a set at Cycle Gear on sale - $49 for both. Look great and after a trip around the block, I am loving them. Being convex, I can see SO much more behind me.

·
Registered
338 Posts
The grab rail in the photo is the new stock one meant for the Street Twin. Easy to install and costs $150. Mine is the graphite finish (same color as the rear plastic brake light housing), part #A9758305. Ordered it through my dealership and it arrived a week later.
Thanks for the info on that. I'm going to try ordering thru my dealer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was looking such kiind of luggage options.

Can you shed more info?

how to fit them, url to search/buy them
Here is more info

http://www.legend-gear.de/index.php/triumph-bonneville/

Basically there are two types : Side Rack(Quick release) and Saddle strap

Side Rack (Quick release) is made for T100/Scrambler/Thruxton and can not apply with T120 because the mounting spot is different.

Saddle strap can be apply with most bike. Can be attach as a pair or single bag. No side rack needed. The top of the bag will be hooked to the strap. the bottom of the bag will be tie and hook with your bike to hold the bag.

1 - 20 of 3133 Posts