Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been MIA on this site for almost a month. I've only been able to visit a handful of times and was limited on each visit as I've been working my @ss off. I actually have some sort of break this weekend and I'm too lazy to sift through a billion posts. Sooooo, tell me if I missed anything important? I'm not looking for too much and clearly don't expect anyone to put much effort into this. Just curious at a high level if I missed anything I wouldn't want to? Super deals on parts, new carbon bits I should jump up and down for, [email protected] painting his bike black?

Thx

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Well, apparently Legman is twelve feet tall, can crack open coconuts between is thumb and pinky finger, and uses his powers only for good. We hope.

Shawn crashed the server a couple of times. On purpose we're quite sure.

There's been a few crashes, including me getting rear-ended while at a full stop (damp it!). I'm fine and speedy's back on the road today, albeit ugly.

Apparently nobody wears clothing when motorcycling in Australia.

Cheapbastard has posted fourteen-thousand two-hundred and thirty-six pointless threads. They had to create a new rank for him: SuperCheap. You didn't miss anything there.

I guess that makes you up to date. Welcome back!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
No worries, black is still the coolest and fastest color.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
New speedys are appearing everywhere and they're all "puke green".

BTW welcome back

[ This message was edited by: Legman on 2006-10-28 08:31 ]

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
jdub, looks like they're forgetting to tell ya, that everyone that owns a S3 on this site, has decided to send me a crisp 100 dollar bill, so I'm just waiting on yer's and Tracker's and that should be about all of 'em! :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts