Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'll succumb to the cliché impulse, and start the obvious thread (obvious to us 'mericans, anyway).

I'm thankful that my children have never once wondered where they would sleep, or what they would have to eat.

I'm thankful for the right to say whatever I want about our government, and to the men and women who've risked their lives to keep it that way.

I'm thankful for Misty, and all the wonderful places she takes me.

And, of course, I'm thankful for this web site and all the wonderful people I've been privileged to meet. And ban. :D

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We'll compare waistline increases tomorrow.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Gobble Gobble Gee and a Gobble Bobble Goo!

Okay, I'll succumb to the cliché impulse, and start the obvious thread (obvious to us 'mericans, anyway).

I'm thankful that my children have never once wondered where they would sleep, or what they would have to eat.

I'm thankful for the right to say whatever I want about our government, and to the men and women who've risked their lives to keep it that way.

I'm thankful for Misty, and all the wonderful places she takes me.

And, of course, I'm thankful for this web site and all the wonderful people I've been privileged to meet. And ban. :D

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We'll compare waistline increases tomorrow.
Thankful to God for forgivness and salvation!

For a rich and rewarding marriage of 34 blessed years.

For my children who have blessed me with their continual love.

The blessings of my Mother and Father.

Both my wife and my military service to our great country.

To my friends here, at home and abroad.

To my ever faithful companions in Spanky and Sheba.

To all of you on such a wonderful day of sharing.

Dang, all this thanking is gettin me hungry, LETS EAT!

God Bless You All

Thanksgiving Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
First Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I am very thankful for being back in Maine (as of yesterday) and for being able to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family.

I am also thankful for my new position which I will start in a week.

I am also thankful for being one of the few people to go from being banned, to being allowed back and finally made a moderator.

Ain't life Great!:D

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
I am also thankful for being one of the few people to go from being banned, to being allowed back and finally made a moderator.....!:D

...well it was easier that way than keeping track of all the aliases you kept coming back with ! :D

-------------
Ride on ! :p

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
I am TRULY thankful for...

Mostly that I am still alive and got up this morning unlike a lot of people that didn`t. Also that I have an easier and more fortunate life than 98% of the sick, disabled and poor people in the world. BaRuch Hashem!

But let`s not forget the only slightly less important things to be thankful for, that make our everyday world truly wonderful...

ALL Hinckley Triumphs, Pole Dancers, living in Australia, Lap Dancers, Bundaberg Rum, Strippers, X-ring chains, topless bars, World Superbikes, 42 inch plasma TV`s, guns, mail order Russian brides, Rissoles (only Welsh ones), Bacardi 151, nude jelly wrestling, huge 100mph wheelies (not on the highway), the internet, hooters bar, Coopers Sparkling Ale and lastly (but not leastly) all the good friends I have made on this forum over the last 3 1/2 years..

Including Lee, a great bloke, who in fact, I think... was one of the first people I banned!

:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
My son had to write a paper on this very subject this very morning to turn in on Monday. He asked me what are you thankful for dad? I told him:
I am thankful for being born in the United States of America, I've traveled all over the world while I was in the military and I can honestly say without reservation there's no place like home. I'm thankful for my family and friends, my job, i'm thankful for the sacrifices of all who came before me, I'm thankful for the food on my families table and the roof over our heads. I'm thankful for paved roads, cold beer and titty bars, golf courses, the pacific ocean, the freedom to go where I want when I want, the freedom to say what I think and mean what I say, I'm thankful for the great state of Nevada and the game of craps.:ClapHappy: I'm thankful for pretty much everything.

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
My son had to write a paper on this very subject this very morning to turn in on Monday. He asked me what are you thankful for dad? I told him:
I am thankful for .........cold beer and titty bars...........

I hope he didn't quote you ad verbatim :D

----------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
his was 2 lines: his loving family, a house over his head and food to eat. He's only 14, hopefully he'll learn to be more damn appreciative of everything! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts