Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

261 - 280 of 306 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
I'm deep into a bottle of 100 proof Stoli vodka. The line between this stuff and rubbing alcohol is a blurred as my vision.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Long Island Iced tea after three Jack & Ginger Ale's ROCK and ROLL after 31+ years my commute went from 16 miles to 4.1. Or 50 min the AM to 9 and over an hour in the PM to 13.

K

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just home on a beautiful 25c day soooooo....Snake bite!!!

Ice cold lager and English cider....oops, time for another one as the first one didn't touch the sides lol🍻🍻

·
Registered
134 Posts
Whiskey sour with Bullet rye. Celebrating getting bike back after two weeks in shop, for what was supposed to be one day chain replacement. Wrong chains was sent. Twice. So missed two weeks of rather short upstate riding season. Only tweaks on classic recipe is using ginger simple syrup, and lemon zest as well as fresh lemon juice. If using egg white, remember to dry shake ingredients first. For ginger simple syrup follow any recipe, but simmer chunks of ginger in the water, then strain out ginger, before adding the sugar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
2,930 Posts
I am sipping on Adictivo Extra Anejo Tequila. Aged seven years in French Oak barrels.

The glass also makes my hand look huge

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
On a bit of a ride with wife up in the MN Northland. You know it's going to be good when a saddlebags is dedicated to booze.
I'd just simplify and put extra bottles of Knob Creek in the bag--hard to go wrong with that one. Also really like Makers Mark 42, but the Knob Creek bottle just fits in the bag better :smile2:

·
Administrator
11,245 Posts
That pile was really because I had been visiting vacationing sister, and she had a bunch of stuff in their rental house they needed to get rid of before flying out. I am nothing if not a helpful brother ;)

But that's funny, and exactly true. When on the road on the bike having a bottle that fits neatly in the saddlebags is an important factor. Knob Creek fits the bill!

·
Administrator
11,245 Posts
Daughter just poured me a couple fingers of Knob Creek. Proud to raise a daughter that knows what that means, and knows not to hold them too close together when measuring :)

Had a bottle of Stranahan's Diamond Peak bourbon last week, made in Colorado and not cheap. It was good, but not head-and-shoulders better than the Knob Creek.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am enjoying a wee bit of Laphroaig's. For those who are not familiar, it's a low land scotch with a smoked peat flavor. Somewhat like drinking a fine cigar. I would be smoking a fine cigar just now, but she won't let me smoke in the house. Oh well, love her anyway.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Enjoying some American Honey and watching a ghost hunting show.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Favorite cocktail 50% Guinness 50% cider and if we've got any dash of blackcurrant must be drunk by the pint lush that is!

261 - 280 of 306 Posts