Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1995 Triumph Thunderbird that looks brand new with only 10K miles on it, but I hate the original seat that comes on it. I am rather short and when I stand on it I am on my tip-toes. I am wanting to buy a Corbin Gunfighter seat as it looks like a more comfortable ride and would make the seating position lower. I am wondering how much I could get for the original seat. It is in perfect condition without any tears or holes. It also came with a real nice cruise control system, a Throttlemeister, which is featured in the latest issue of Rider magazine. This system new is $150.
I am new to bikes and don't know what used gear goes for. If anyone could give me an idea it would be appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Your best bet is to check sold items on eBay. I remember seeing an original Thunderbird seat sell for around $128.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Bidders on Ebay will set the price for you. Start low, and the market will determine what they are worth.
Don't underestimate shipping costs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts