Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts

REALLY diggin that seat. It's got a motard/fighter thing goin on.

Of course these bikes look better with no headlight and no mirrors. ...kind of like Chris Pfeiffer's BMW F800.

Come to think of it...that was probably the inspiration for this Triple Motard.

·
Registered
33 Posts
REALLY diggin that seat. It's got a motard/fighter thing goin on.

Of course these bikes look better with no headlight and no mirrors. ...kind of like Chris Pfeiffer's BMW F800.

Come to think of it...that was probably the inspiration for this Triple Motard.
Heavy BMW influence there. Looks like quite a bit of 'inspiration' was taken from BMW's new Lo Rider as well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My missus, doesn't like the No3 on the side ;),
but you never know, if enough people show an interest, but by the time lights, indicators and reg plate are on, they always look much different, go on Triumph show some balls

·
Registered
361 Posts
now if triumph can refrain from charging 25k for a hypermotard, it might just compete....or get bmw to lower the price on that one. anyway, its clear thats probably the exact picture some guy chopped up with photoshop.

It's good to plant seeds...fuel inspiration in others. Someone out there has the skill and means to make a custom like that using the S3

·
Registered
35 Posts
What I want to know is... who exactly is supposed to be buying those HP2 motards? Seems like if you want a bike to thrash on, there are a lot better options for half the price or less. Is there anything that it excels at that you can't get elsewhere?

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
What I want to know is... who exactly is supposed to be buying those HP2 motards? Seems like if you want a bike to thrash on, there are a lot better options for half the price or less. Is there anything that it excels at that you can't get elsewhere?
Friend of mine bought one but sold it on a year later saying it was too focused and couldn't really be used every day in the real world. £12K waste of space.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts