Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
How are your neck muscles? The most I've managed is 235kph (146mph) and that felt like it was going to rip my head of. Another 15mph (24kph) would be insane.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-13 03:31, Sparti wrote:
How are your neck muscles? The most I've managed is 235kph (146mph) and that felt like it was going to rip my head of. Another 15mph (24kph) would be insane.
and you used to be a gladiator. :roll: :-D Just mess'n Sparti, don't want ya to rip my head off. :hammer: :-D What the heck jr, you and limey are gonna cause me to go find a freak'n straight ass road and try to top 165. :hammer: :razz:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrats on that one.......that's a speed mine will never see. This corn fed farm boy don't need to go that fast on two wheels, unless there's somebody to help shoo the furry woodland creatures and local idiots outta my way first.

I warped the brake rotors on one of my other bikes dodging a deer earlier this year, I think I could have reached out and touched him at one point.....except for the death grip I had on the bars anyway.

·
Registered
337 Posts
But Captn! I'm givin her all she's got! Scotty your fired!......sean

·
Registered
480 Posts
you guys are crazy i have gone 135 and felt like i was going 200. Maybe after i get a steering damper to chill the head shakes i will play again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I need mods!!!

Donno about the shaking... I would like a steering damper but I hit 140 and it was smooth. I got as low as I could and I had no problems. Note, this is without a helmet and a pair of sunglasses. Things defiantly change after 130 though. I think it is just the adrenalin though. I’ll do better next year but I don’t think I’ll get 160 stock :evil:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On 2006-12-13 05:03, Calitriple wrote:
This contest is going to end badly.....
pshhhh,, end??? what the heck are you talking about.

HOTSKEET, these guys think i'm a reckless idiot, but if i think your an idiot for not wearing a helmet at 130 that's gotta mean something.

sparti, as a former blacksmith, many hammer strikes begin at the neck, but honestly,, i just let the back of my helmet rest on a combination of hoodie,neckwarmer, and my backpack,, and it's the only way i can keep the front of my helmet from mashing my lipsnose

·
Registered
50 Posts
JR that speed is insane!

I don't think ( I know) I have the cojones.

I'll stick to mastering short wheelies for now......and not chasing cagers.

Dude be safe

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I've got one in the memory that tops this one, just aint taken a picture yet.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
limey you live in warm weather, but russ', where you live is cold, and your doing speed runs on cold pavement? that is just wrong! :-D

·
Registered
204 Posts
holy***** that's fast on a bike with no wind protection at all. I don't think I'd rip the bike that fast. I suppose it did go 160 on a sprint st though :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts