Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you guys have missed me, or noticed that I haven't been around for that matter. Some of you know that my bike was crashed July 19th in NC. Ol' Gladys has been in the shop for about 4 months being repaired and modified, and she is finally done. She is better than ever now, with a D675 master, coated pistons, CRG mirrors mounted to the ends of my new gold renthal streetfighters, dual brake lines and a bleeder on the master banjo. Sorry for my absence, but it is hard to read about how great the speed triple is when mine is in jail. I don't quite have all the bail money yet, still need about $500. Total damage.....just shy of $5000! Ouch! Don't know what hurt worse, the wreck, or the bill!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Post up some pics, lets have a look

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will definately post pics when I bail her out.....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my deductible is 1000 bucks, I turned it in to insurance. They even replaced ALL of my gear too, that is cool.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Cool, hope you are back into it soon.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
sup stuck! I can't says that I blame ya. Gotta be hard hear'n all of the speedy talk know'n yers is undergoing openheart surgery. :hammer: :-D Anyways, welcome back man, and pics, pics, pics!!! :-D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts