Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why doesn't anyone write anything here? Can I?
Anyway, I used TTP to tune my '13 Thruxton, already had TORS and bought the CO2 plugs, AIS plugs, DNA air filter, the "Breathe" intake cover, the USB to OBD cable and lastly the appropriate tune to go with it.
I can say it worked like Mike said it would, smoother running with no banging in the exhaust and a LOT more power through the whole rev range.
I was sadly forced to sell my Thruxton and I miss it. If I'd kept it I'd have bought an up'n over and a pair of shocks too.
Now I'm waiting for Mike to develop stuff for the new series of Bonnie's, my wife has an ST she loves but find it somewhat lacking in power compared to the 865 she used to have, or to the Thruxton. Low RPM torque isn't everything...

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Tri-Man you may be disappointed to know that we have come to the decision that we will not be developing any performance parts or tunes for the Triumph water-cooled twins.

This decision was made due to the locked down ECM's in the water-cooled models which doesn't allow the required flexibility for our performance modifications.

We will however continue to develop performance parts and tunes for the air cooled twins. Our 904 big bore kit with high compression pistons, tight quench and anti-friction skirts will be available in a month or two and of course 904 tunes and jetting kits will be available soon after.

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
We did in fact renew our SSL certificate back in July ready for it to replace our old certificate on the 07/10/2019, but as with a lot of big companies now Comodo/Sectigo screwed it up. We are working with them now to get the security certificate up and running.

Our site is still as secure as it's always been, but need the certificate to confirm this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts