Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome. I want to get some for my STR but I haven't seen any in the stores in London. It seems I can only get from 1 uk online store or from the US.
This is Correct, SpeedyCom, is our only Distributor in the UK. So you can see who they out source too. Other wise you can all ways come to us directly and receive 15% off.. :D

Let us know.

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is Correct, SpeedyCom, is our only Distributor in the UK. So you can see who they out source too. Other wise you can all ways come to us directly and receive 15% off.. :D

Let us know.
Hi Grip, How do I get the 15% discount? Also I'm thinking about getting Snake Skin 62-0071-SS and TANK PRO 3 ADD ON 62-0089 - Type Snake Skin for my 2012 Street Triple R. Is that the right ones to get? The TechSpec website didn't mention the 2012 STR so I wasn't sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey lsim001,

Yes, you are correct with the Part #'s for the 2012 STR.. Sorry for the Confusion on the Website, obviously we need to Update our Pages.. :rolleyes:

To receive your Discount, use the Discount Code, SPROMO

When you are checking out the second window option should ask for you to submit a Code, make sure to use all CAPS...

Enjoy..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey lsim001,

Yes, you are correct with the Part #'s for the 2012 STR.. Sorry for the Confusion on the Website, obviously we need to Update our Pages.. :rolleyes:

To receive your Discount, use the Discount Code, SPROMO

When you are checking out the second window option should ask for you to submit a Code, make sure to use all CAPS...

Enjoy..
Thanks GRIP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts