Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
I think we both know Rich is enjoying his well deserved free time...He has found his calling...:D

You know damn well HAP the last time you interloped into Colorado that you were forced to eat your words regarding how many Triumph owners there are in Colorado...And yes, we most certainly do deserve our own Sub Forum...;)

Bob
Rich has his issues you may know, being an FJR owner and all. :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
You guys are funny, I feel like I'm imposing on a handful of long lost friends here.

Anyways, great to meet some of the CO folk at EMRAT tonight.

SprintBob

·
Premium Member
7,238 Posts
You guys are funny, I feel like I'm imposing on a handful of long lost friends here.

Anyways, great to meet some of the CO folk at EMRAT tonight.

SprintBob
Nice to meet you as well and props to you for riding your Sprint to the meeting last night...you were indeed the Lone Wolf Rider...:D

Bob

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeah, at first I thought I was at a car club meeting:eek:

Having grown up and learned to ride in MN, yesterday was like a summer's day. Today, not so much and the Sprint is back on the tender tucked up in the back of the garage.

By all means, please return to your Texan bashing, I was enjoying it:)

SprintBob
TTU Grad 91

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I don't believe I have met Scoutguy, unless he was at one of the TNT events. I don't always do the best job of matching usernames to real names and online to off.

Rich I have met, great guy, at least for an FJR riding Texan ;)

Hope they both make it to this years event :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally found the sub-forum and got registered. I missed out on Taos last year and plan on making sure that doesn't happen this year.

·
Premium Member
7,238 Posts
Sounds great!!! I will be posting the Triumphs In Taos information hopefully next week. I'm just waiting on some hotel information and setting up the registration program which will be an online registration this year.

Watch for the information to appear in the "sticky" on the Triumphs In Taos page.

Bob

·
3,073 Posts
Don't mind Bob. Or feed him after midnight. Get hooked up with the EMRAT Facebook page. You'll see rides and events there.

I tend to go on rides every other weekend with some friends when the weather isn't snowy. Hit me up if you want to ride with an eclectic mix of idiots.

·
Registered
562 Posts
A year of silence among CO members... Any good plans this spring and summer?
Hello hermatile! Sorry about that. We do have activities throughout the summer. Our primary communication tool tends to be our facebook page or email list. If your interesting in participating, follow us here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EMRAT/

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello hermatile! Sorry about that. We do have activities throughout the summer. Our primary communication tool tends to be our facebook page or email list. If your interesting in participating, follow us here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EMRAT/
Thanks for the reply, found it recently and joined up. Posted a pic of my old scooter. You'll know me as DW Phineas there. Wish I had been in town last weekend for the meeting. Next month hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 44 Posts